Couch Consulting Engineers are looking for a reliable full-time Office Administrator.
Office Administrator Job Duties:
- Assists office staff in maintaining files and databases
- Prepares reports, presentations, memorandums, proposals and correspondence
- Assigns jobs and duties to office staff as needed
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Monitors office operations
- Schedules appointments and meetings for directors and upper level staff
- Serves as the go-to for office enquiries
- Tracks office supply inventory and approves supply orders
- Assist in maintaining office accounts including issuing invoices, updating invoice schedules
- Assist the Directors with confidential data, such as Employee records and correspondence, etc.
Office Administrator Job Skills:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Detail oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy
- Highly organized and flexible
- Ability to multitask and meet changing deadlines
- Must be self-directed and able to complete projects with limited supervision
- Maintains staff confidentiality, be trustworthy and Client focussed with a high regard for accuracy and quality of service.
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of email, scheduling, spreadsheets and presentation software including all Microsoft office products, Adobe PDF, etc.
- Experience of preparation of bid documentation and Pre-Qualification Questionnaires
- The ability to take control of Investors in People in achieving our continued Standard.
- Working closely with the Directors and Senior Management with regards to GDPR.
Office Administrator Job Requirements:
- 5 years or more related experience as an Office Administrator, Office Assistant or relevant role
- Technical Qualifications in Secretarial Studies would be an advantage.
Please apply at email@example.com
Strictly no Agencies.